ACTUATOR INVENTORY AVAILABLE
Largest Bettis Stocks in Asia located in Singapore
AVAILABILITY 48 HOURS SHIPMENT
PRICE HIGHLY COMPETITIVE
QUALITY ISO 9001:2015
SERVICE WE ARE COMMITTED TO MEETING YOUR NEEDS
CALL US +65 6261 0359
OUR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Bettis CBB and CBA - 300 Series Pneumatic Scotch-Yoke
• PED 97/23/EC compliant.
• IP66 and IP67M for water ingress protection as per IEC 60529.
• Pneumatic output torques:
• CBB Spring-return models — to 4,269 lb-in (482 Nm) Spring End
• CBA-300 Spring-return models — to 10,457 lb-in (1,182 Nm) Spring End
• Standard pneumatic operating pressures to 150 PSIG (10 BAR).
• Standard operating temperature is -20°F to +200° (-29°C to +93°C)
• CBB symmetrical mounting pads allows field reversal of spring return actuator failure mode with no disassembly required (CW or CCW).
• CBA-300 standardizations — ISO/DIN bottom mounting for close or direct coupling to the valve topworks.
— NAMUR standardization allows direct or close coupling of accessory hardware.
• CBB315 SR - CBB725 SR
• CBA730 SR - CBA930 SR
• Service Kit
Bettis G Series
Pneumatic Spring-Return Scotch Yoke Actuator
• A scotch yoke valve actuator for operating ball, butterfly or plug valves along with louvres, dampers and
other 90 degree rotating mechanisms. Suitable for demanding SIL-required applications.
• Modular design improves efficiency, reduces wear, and extends life
• Patented Tension-Lok™ device positively locks the spring module allowing safe removal and
installation, eliminating accidental release of the spring force
• G01010 SR - G400XX SR
• Service Kit
El-o-matic F Series
Pneumatic (Spring-Return / Double-Acting) Rack and Pinion Actuator Provides an on/off “Fit and Forget”
performance, dependability and low maintenance across the widest range of applications requiring ½” through 30” valves.
• Aluminum actuator with standard NAMUR interface and dual ISO 5211valve flanges
• Cycle speeds are maximized using large internal air ports
• Blowout proof pinion design improves safe maintenance by ensuring the pinion remains in the housing.